Install instructions CCNow Payment plugin for Hikashop
- Install Hikashop plugin for Joomla!
- After successful install of the plugin, inside your Administration section go to Extensions > Extension manager.
Click on Install tab (it should be preselected).
- On "Upload Package File" section click to upload a file from your computer and select the "joomla_hikashop_CCNow.zip" file.
After selection click on "Upload & install". Payment plugin should be installed inside your Hikashop.
- Login to your CCNow admin, Order APIs tab, get your Activation Key and save it in
your CCNow Activation key field, Hash key in hash key, Client ID is
your CCNow login Client ID.
- In CCNow admin, Outgoing Order Push API section, set Format to
"Named-Pair" and Details to "Full details"
- In CCNow admin, set Remote URL to http://[YOUR_WEBSITE_NAME]/index.php?notif_payment=ccnow&option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify&tmpl=component&lang=en"
- Save changes
- Inside "Outgoing Order Push API" you need to activate your remote url. On line where says "API status" click on link that says "Click here in order to activate this API for your account."
- In this section click "send test alert to remote URL" button so an email containing activation code is sent to your admin email address. Copy paste the activation code from the email into text box and click on button where says "enter". Your remote URL should be activated now.
- Go back to your administration panel of your Joomla site. Go to Components > hikashop > Configuration.
Inside Configuration page, go to tab "System" and select "Payment methods" option from the menu.
- List of available payment plugins should be visible to you. Find CCNow payment plugin, enable it on the right side and click on payment plugin so you can go to configuration page.
- You should be able to edit options of this payment plugin. Enter your data from CCNow admin and put it into configuration fields.
- It is recommended that you run few orders in Test mode. Once test order has been verified, change the payment method to one of the three live options