Install instructions CCNow Payment plugin for Ubercart
- Uncompress downloaded file and login into Ubercart , Go to Modules , below click "Install new module"
- Click browse and find folder where uncompresed file is , select "ubercart_module_ccnow.tar" and Click install
- After message "Installation was completed successfully" , click "Enable newly added modules"
- Scroll down and find "Ubercart - payment" check box where CCNOW is .Go on the end of page and save configuration.
- In menu go to Store => Payment methods check CCNow and save configuration.
- Login into CCNow admin , Outgoing Order Push API section, set Format to "Named-Pair" and Details to "Full details"
- In CCNow admin, set Remote URL to http://[YOUR_WEBSITE_NAME]/uc_ccnow/ipn
- Note your Activation Key and Hash Key. Save changes.
- Inside "Outgoing Order Push API" you need to activate your remote url. On line where says "API status" click on link that says "Click here in order to activate this API for your account." In this section click on button where says "send test alert to remote URL". Now, you should receive an email with an activation code to your admin email address.
- Copy paste the activation code from the email into text box and click on button where says "enter". Your remote URL should be now activated.
- Go back to Ubercart , Store => Payment methods , click "Settings" on CCNow
- Here you should be able to edit options for CCNow. Enter the data you noted from CCNow admin and enter it into configuration fields and Save Config
It is recommended that you run few orders in Test mode. Don't forget to put it back to Live mode after testing it.