Sending DMCA Notices
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site or through the CCNow service, you may notify our copyright agent, following the procedures prescribed in the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) referred to herein as the DMCA.
If you wish us to respond you must provide us with ALL of the following information (and we will pass it on to the allegedly infringing party):
- A physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing (URL(s) for example);
- The complaining party's address, telephone number and email address;
- A signed statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or under fair use; and
- A signed statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted as a written notification to the following:Registered Office:
Snorrason Holdings ehf.
ATTN: CCNow DMCA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with return receipt requested. (Maximum attachment size per email 25Mb although your email client may permit less).
You may contact CCNow by Phone: +1 866-586-3784, but please note that only written notifications will be accepted.